The CrossFit Workshop: Jump Rope is a hands-on, fast-paced, fun seminar at which participants learn how to use a simple and effective tool to energize their programming and workouts. The workshop features longtime CrossFit proponent and 1992 U.S. Olympian Buddy Lee, who is widely recognized as one of the world’s foremost jump-rope authorities. Participants will leave the workshop with clear paths to elusive jump-rope skills such as double-unders, triple-unders and more.
The CrossFit Workshop: Jump Rope teaches participants how to:
- Use optimal biomechanics for jump-rope mastery.
- Properly set up jump-rope equipment.
- Correctly adjust the jump rope for optimal results.
- Use progressions that form the base of jump-rope techniques: basic jumping, speed jumping, power jumping (double-/triple-unders).
- Use visualization, imagery, breathing and relaxation techniques in combination with dynamic jump-rope path patterns (forward, backward, sideways, crossover, infinity).
- Program various jump-rope techniques into CrossFit workouts—beyond single-/double-/triple-unders.
Sent electronically 1-2 weeks after course completion to the email address used for registration.
The default language for this course is English. Any courses with a translator are specified in the “Language” section from the event registration link.
CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS (CEUS)
Upon successful completion of this course, a Certified CrossFit Trainer may claim seven CEUs toward his or her continuing education.
** CrossFit reserves the right to update pricing at any time. Pricing is applicable at the time course registration is opened. Applicable local taxes are additional.
CrossFit does not accommodate refunds or transfers.
Click HERE to register.